Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:56:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Adding Pictures to your message is EASY! 
While creating a topic, click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and then the Browse
button. Select a picture file from your computer and your done!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Adult Mongolian Pheasants
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adult Mongolian Pheasants  (Read 3102 times)
maplesummitgamebirds

« on: June 21, 2007, 01:29:49 PM »

Hey everyone. I'm new to this website and fairly new to the game bird business. I currently raise Mongolian Pheasants, they are very similar to Chinese pheasants. I am located in North Central Pennsylvania, about 25 mins north of Williamsport, PA. Our pheasants will be ready for pick up or local delivery in late September to early October and are only $8.00/bird regardless of how many you get. If you prefer email my address is maplesummitgamebirds@chilitech.net
Next year we will have bob white quail and chuckers.
Thanks in advanced.

Mongolian & Blue Back Pheasants, Quail, Chucker
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 01:46:09 PM »

Hey everyone. I'm new to this website and fairly new to the game bird business. I currently raise Mongolian Pheasants, they are very similar to Chinese pheasants. I am located in North Central Pennsylvania, about 25 mins north of Williamsport, PA. Our pheasants will be ready for pick up or local delivery in late September to early October and are only $8.00/bird regardless of how many you get. If you prefer email my address is maplesummitgamebirds@chilitech.net
Next year we will have bob white quail and chuckers.
Thanks in advanced.

Welcome aboard!!

One question.

Are your birds AI and N.P.I.P.  VET certified clean? If not I can't bring them into WV.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
maplesummitgamebirds

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 09:08:58 PM »

I'm going to have to say no. Like I said I'm still fairly new to this and I don't know exactly what AI and N.P.I.P. is. I am certified and permitted by the Pennsylvania Game Commission and I buy my chicks from a reputable farm. How do I  get my birds AI and N.P.I.P VET certified? Thanks for the help, this may be a way I can expand my business someday. Thanks.

Mongolian & Blue Back Pheasants, Quail, Chucker
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »