Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:24:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  call ducks ??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: call ducks ??  (Read 2330 times)
birddog
Expert Member

« on: June 12, 2008, 11:58:30 PM »

a little off topic but does anyone know where I can get grey call duck eggs? they seem to be scarce here in Maine.

raising and breeding ringneck pheasants , bobwhite quail and English setters.  also have   turkeys, chickens, geese and pigs.. lions tigers bears oh my
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 06:46:45 AM »

Keep an eye out on eggbid.com...none on there now but could pop up at anytime..I have some real good ones (show type) that are laying now, but there is 2 pair of whites in with them. I have been giving the eggs away and throwing them away because I do not want to hatch any this year..If you want any of them I will send you some. But I will tell you that they do not ship well and the real small ones like I have are hard as he!! to raise..I think that I have 10 or 12 eggs right now...

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
birddog
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 08:57:46 PM »

thanks for the reply slider. the wife has been looking for some of these for show at the fairs and they seem to be hard to find in this area.if eggs do not ship well I guess I'll pass  and keep trying to find some locally. thanks again for the reply and offer.

raising and breeding ringneck pheasants , bobwhite quail and English setters.  also have   turkeys, chickens, geese and pigs.. lions tigers bears oh my
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 09:17:15 PM »

No problem..I am going to seperate them and if you should change your mind just let me know and I will be glad to let you try them...by the way these ducks came from Evy Avery the King and Queen call duck breeder in the U.S.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 09:19:46 PM by slider » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »