Raising Gamebirds > Brooding and Raising

broody pheasants?

<< < (2/3) > >>

birdlover:
hi,
but if i leave the eggs in the nest they might get dirty and not hatch properly!

Reeves:
So, what happens in the wild ?

jk:

--- Quote ---hi,
but if i leave the eggs in the nest they might get dirty and not hatch properly!
--- End quote ---

Learn a little bit of respect... just ask in a polite way. If you have a proper pen setup, the eggs shouldn't get too dirty. The ones that get dirty, then oh well. That's how it goes. If you don't want them to get "dirty" then collect them and hatch them yourself...

PSUQuailer:
My silver pheasent hen is setting on a clutch of about 8 eggs.  If any of them hatch , :angel:which hopefully some will :angel:should i take the chicks from her or move them into a pen by themselves because my male (Phil) is very aggressive.

Thanks,
                                                                                 Ryan S.

birdlover:
hi,
jk, i wasn't trying to be disrespectful i just asked a simple question, sorry if i might of made you mad.     
  In the wild i'm sure some of the eggs get  dirty and they still end up hatching so i dont think i'll have a problem, thanks everyone for your advice, i appreciate it!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version