Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:26:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  Brittany Pups For sale Bullet Bloodline Illinois
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brittany Pups For sale Bullet Bloodline Illinois  (Read 2682 times)
britguy33
« on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:29 PM »

I am listing this for my father He has Brittany Pups For sale. Born 5/29/07...Avaliable for pickup 7/10/07
Tails Bobbed and dew claws removed First shots Done.
There are 6 Males avaliable $200 each. This is an excellent price for the blood line.

Sire-Gaiter's Santeelah Bullet, This dog is a family hunter Sired from Nolan's Last Bullet . His dam is Al's Santeelah Sissy.
Dam-Bullet's Last Little Britt, She is a 4 year old family hunter Sired from Bullet's Hammer Time (Which was sired by Nolan's last bullet and his dam is Hammering Hank's Rebel Belle. ) Her Dam is Tiffany's Little Libby.

These are Hunting dogs and will not be sold as house dogs that will not be hunted.

This is a second breeding of these two. I have a daughter out of the first breeding. She pointed her first planted bird at 8 weeks. She pointed a covey of birds about 50 yards from my quail pen at 12 weeks. She is a proven bird finder. These dogs will find all the birds you need. No disapointments. We don't field trial only foot hunt. These dogs have been trained to hunt close. The female I have was easily trained But took some time reining her in. So these pups will likely make good field trial dogs, due to their breeding, but can be trained to hunt close.If intrested Please contact Joe Gaiter at 618-943-4435 This is dad's number. Leave a message and a time to call you back if no answer. The pups are located In Southern Illinois, Mapquest Lawrenceville Illinois and we are about 5 miles south. Any questions or for pictures  e-mail joegaiter@peoplepc.com
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 11:04:57 PM by britguy33 » Logged
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 12:38:25 AM »

There are 6 Males avaliable $200 each. This is an excellent price for the blood line.

Excellent price?  Hell, that's the same as free!

I have three who have Buddy (Nolan's Last Bullet), as  Sire, Grandsire, or Great-Grandsire.

Aug. 1, I am going to drive from Ava, Mo. to Phoenix to trade 850 Chukar chicks for a female littermate to one of my males.  Any idea what I think of the bloodline?

I also commend you on the "hunting family only" policy.  The new American Brittanys are definitely not "your fathers Brittany boot polisher", they would litterally melt down, in a city only environment.

Some people might be scratching their heads about "reigning in" a Brittany.  Let me just say, my 4 y/o had a natural range on the open Kansas Prairie, of 500-600 yards.  In more traditional bird cover, they do work thouroughly.

Not that you need testimonials, but this is truly a deal for hunter who's spouse is a little tight with the purse strings.

Jack

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
britguy33
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 11:17:34 PM »

I appreciate the good comments. He doesn't do it for the money He just wanted to get some of this bloodline to our area. We have raised and hunted Brittanys for about 16 years now and as our older dogs were retired We went a little further for new Dogs. I have a Great Liver and white that I hope to breed with My female. Just because I know they will throw great pups. Thanks again.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »