Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:30:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  Off Topic Discussion and Current Event's
| | |-+  Barack Obama
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Is he eligible to be president? Is he a citizen?  (Voting closed: January 10, 2009, 10:18:00 PM)
Yes, for sure. - 2 (11.1%)
No way. - 10 (55.6%)
Need more info. - 5 (27.8%)
Do not care. - 0 (0%)
Yo' Momma! - 1 (5.6%)
Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Barack Obama  (Read 19971 times)
ode2god
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »

newsmax bumpersticker
greyghost
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »

Hey, aren't Klingons and Dingleberries the same? s020
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2009, 11:16:55 PM »

Hey, aren't Klingons and Dingleberries the same? s020

Just no foolin' you, is there?

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
ode2god
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2009, 08:15:57 PM »

s020
kolby

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 09:37:38 AM »

Well all I can say is we been spending money like we want to go bankrupt.  Everything
happens for a reason!!  They have been shoving credit cards in caskets to children an
people with little to no income.  Why?? Thought government was suppose to protect
it citizens from all enemies foreign and domestic.! 30% interest rate not because you
made a late payment, you used more then one credit source so your a higher risk so
bang.  If you think thats fair you have a point, but why was this aloud ?? Then ask how many immigrants can get credit, if your answear is very few would that mean they are in good shape debt wise. If uncle Sam didn't let these interest rate scams
along with handing out to much credit for people with low income would this bailout
money be needed now. HOW MUCH OF YOUR MONEY WOULD YOU LOAN OUT TO SOMEONE THAT COULDN'T pay you back?? Unless some one said lend it out and we will give you tons more and you can buy other failing companies with the money. You will monopolies even more then before.  So it started long before Barack Obama
bucking-horse

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »

Bailing out the car companies? Have any of you every been screwed by a car dealer on a new car.No car dealers always treat you wright . Now that they have our money .They will treat you even better.How many of you have been took to the cleaners

chris williams
kolby

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »

Do you want to know about national security?? How about getting back are patents
on fuel efficiencies or battery technologies in the name of national security.  So I don't need so much oil !!!   Electric cars only need turbines where fog lights go and I won't need to plug in. I will use the money I save to fund my retirement so I won't need Government handout S.S. .  That way government won't need so much war money.
If we don't need to protect are interest in oil maybe we can TEACH people peace and not war and if they hate US because WE teach people peace, thats a war our Creator
will fight and Win
Reeves
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 04:30:12 PM »

kolby....you knew that more resources are used to make and maintain an electric vehicle than the standard vehicle ?
That the waste from them produce more toxic waste than standard vehicles ?

The power grid will not handle many electric vehicles. Yet at the same time the power generation plants will burn a great deal more fossil fuels to generate your power....resulting in a net loss.

War is a fact of life. It has been an on going fact for several million years. Peace will not be seen in anyones life time that are currantly on this planet.
Odds are, with the population of this rock at present, and worse, the future, it will escalate .

Not to mention....if it wasn't for our troups fighting now in another place, YOU would be fighting for your self HERE.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 04:37:00 PM by Reeves » Logged
ode2god
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2009, 08:43:25 PM »

yeah sorry kolby i have to agree with reeves here . its hard to figure out how to fix things ...and war is eminent . I'm a Christian and its kinda like when Jesus told his disciples 1 of them would betray him to the enemy and all of them went on the defensive saying they'd not let it happen...somethings are inevitable all we can do is pray and support those who are trying to keep the terrorists at bay ...and pray like mad they don't find our weaknesses out...
greyghost
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2009, 09:01:06 PM »

Hey Reeves, Thank you. You, my friend have been alot more gentle with kolby than I ever would. It is obvious the he(?) was raised by, or taught by bleeding heart liberal surealists. Oh, and Reeves, what the heck are we going to do with all those spent batteries?
 Kolby, if you do not like war, then help me stem the flow of illegal aliens invading MY country. Ghost.
Britton Howe

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 09:30:49 PM »

Hey Reeves, Thank you. You, my friend have been alot more gentle with kolby than I ever would. It is obvious the he(?) was raised by, or taught by bleeding heart liberal surealists. Oh, and Reeves, what the heck are we going to do with all those spent batteries?
 Kolby, if you do not like war, then help me stem the flow of illegal aliens invading MY country. Ghost.

agree s98
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »

Quote from: kolby
So it started long before Barack Obama

You forgot the "Hussien".    :-|

I don't think anyone disagrees with that.  But it did start with the crowd that he's putting back in charge again!  Maybe he's just a swell dude and is going to give them a chance to correct their mistakes from when they where running the "American Idol" show back in the 90's?   So much for change!    s020  What a joke! This topic should be moved to "Joke of the Day" on January 20th.  Only change there's going to be, is what's left in your pocket.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:40:42 PM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
mobe_45
Expert Member

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »

saw the most accurate bumper sticker about tomorrow.
It read:   January 20, 2009 The beginning of an Error.

Mark
LM GOA
Benefactor NRA
PF Member
LM NAHC
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »

Steve, Dingle-Berry j41 j41

Technically, wouldn't he be a Dingle-Barry?

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
ode2god
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2009, 09:24:05 PM »

saw the most accurate bumper sticker about tomorrow.
It read:   January 20, 2009 The beginning of an Error.
yeah i posted the actual bumpersticker from newsmax ..look at reply
newsmax bumpersticker
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »