Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:28:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  Tommy Lamkin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tommy Lamkin  (Read 13313 times)
Vrex

« on: July 21, 2008, 02:28:03 PM »

I wanted everyone to beware, I purchased 300 day old chicks from Tommy Lamkin back in April, payment was received via Pay-Pal and no birds were ever shipped.  I have left several voice messages and left many E-mails and no response.  We are now looking into the fraud department with Pay-Pal to get this resolved.  Has any one else had this problem with Tommy?

Thanks,

Mike Molzen
magnumhntr
Expert Member

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 09:43:41 PM »

I wanted everyone to beware, I purchased 300 day old chicks from Tommy Lamkin back in April, payment was received via Pay-Pal and no birds were ever shipped.  I have left several voice messages and left many E-mails and no response.  We are now looking into the fraud department with Pay-Pal to get this resolved.  Has any one else had this problem with Tommy?

Thanks,

Mike Molzen

Imagine that  s80

Not that I'm an advocate of such things, but if I lived anywhere near this moron, I'd have to pay him a visit.....some people only learn when a foot is jammed up their a$$....

Chris

Chris Morehouse
www.mmgamebirds.com
Located in Southwest Michigan
makesmiles

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 11:41:26 PM »

:sad:

I had a similar problem with Tommy back in May/June concerning 100 hatching eggs.  I had to file a dispute with PayPal.  At the last minute, Tommy sent a refund.

Good luck.

David
Flying Bob

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 12:33:14 AM »

Did you get your 300 bird ordeal settled yet?
Vrex

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 10:34:40 AM »

No Bob, still have not received birds or refund.  i just hope this thread will save some one else the grief that i have gone through.

mike
Flying Bob

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 02:55:26 PM »

I did business back in the Spring with some eggs; I paid and it took about six weeks, half dozen emails; and the same number of phone calls to get them here.... At that time he indicated poor health and tight money.  I wonder if money part is keeping him from paying postage for delivery... No matter; not good business.... I hope you can collect...
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 08:10:29 PM »

Bob, you are so right about my health in march i fell and rehurt my L5 i'd fractured the year b4 and I been going to several dr.'s and they all had me on all kinds of medication. Me being an recovering alcoholic It'll be 5 years without a drop in sept GOD willing. I gots cronic pain and the 1 dr. had me on morphine 2x a day I kept telling her it was screwing me up but she wouldn't listen told me to take it anyways. I was having to goto her eveny 2 weeks for pain management and I was having to see another dr. about my high blood pressure I finally got to see 1 dr. that helps me with my bipolar disorder I got and things started getting better then MOM dies all of a sudden on june 26 from an anourism. I been going to AA 3-4 times a day I was in the hospital 1 week, then dad was for 1 week, then mom was the next week. The same morning I told her "we finally went a week without us being in the hospital" and that night were rushing to the hospital and she dies at the er. I was back in the hospital last week thought I was having a heart attack but only very bad bronchitis I never had it before. I've gotten my meds all right and things are starting to get better I been out of bed a lil bit today I was told about this being said in here. I've been down mostly since i fell the 2nd week in march and am finally trying to get my life going in a positive direction. We had no insurance to bury her but we sold a lot to cover it. I'm doing all I can do to give back from what all I've learned in my 5 years of sobriety with my medications starting to help me out a lot I've been getting TONS of emails from people having the same thing happen to them and being a recovering alcoholic. We can't ALL be perfect like some of you are. There's ALOT of people commenting when they don't know whats going on. I have NO long distance and I didn't know to check the spam thingy I was told to add people i do business with I'm starting to get things together with all of my paperwork I'm trying to do my best I don't know squat about puters. I'm doing this with dad now and some people in AA are helping me out now I can't be up on my feet for long at all I lost my AA sponsor back in march about the same time I fell when my steps collapsed with arms full of eggs i was more worried about the eggs then my neck and back I fell on. Email me at tlsgamebirdfarm@yahoo.com I check it at least once a day. I had to goto dr.s and pay is part why i couldn't ship the other part is on wed. i couldn't move most of the time to ship eggs and when i did on a thur. I got yelled at for shipping late. Things WILL BE RIGHT SOON WITH ALLLLLLLL. I thank you all for your words that have been helping me thru this time with mom passing but LIFE MUST GO ON. Thanks, and GOD BLESS
finnegan

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 08:45:40 PM »

There is always something going on in peoples lives  you have the time to take there money if you cannot come through with the goods in a timely manner stop taking there money jim
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 06:59:01 PM by finnegan » Logged
Vrex

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 04:34:55 PM »

Tommy,

Your problems are not much different than mine, however I have obligations to the guys who pre-paid for flight ready birds.  So please do not worry about sending me birds, I have already purchase a GQF and on my 15th hatch I really would like my money back.

Mike
MtBullion Gamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 11:35:39 AM »

I have sat back and read about Tommy and his troubles long enough. 

First off, I am deeply sorry for his loss of his mother.

Tommy I have watched your actions unfold here, as well as on eggbid for quite awhile.  I for one never tried to buy anything from you.  You owe people money, PAY THEM.  Stop selling birds and eggs immediately.  Obviously you are not physically or mentally capable of handling a business.  You have said yourself that you have needed help and are on bad times.  I for one don't put any value in anyone of your posts, God only helps those who help themselves.  Stop trying to make people feel sorry for you,  THEY DONT!

You are making a bad name for others who strive to supply their customers with quality birds and eggs.  Your apologies does not put money back into all the hands of people that have paid you.  Your excuses are useless and falling of deaf ears.  Get these people paid and stay out of the gamebird business until you get your life straight.

This is my oppinion and I am very sorry if I have offended anyone.  But as a breeder and business owner, I just can't sit here and listen to these excuses any longer.  We all have problems but I would never expect my customers to have to experience it with me.  If I could not provide my customers with what they want, than I would get out of this business fast.  But again just my oppinion.

Teresa
Mt. Bullion Gamebirds
www.mtbulliongamebirds.com
Licensed Gamebird Breeder by the California Department of Fish and Game.  A.I. clean tested.  Not currently N.P.I.P.
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 10:30:10 AM »

Thats a pretty good opinion....I think that most of us have been thinking the samething all along..I know I have.. s98

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
greyghost
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 09:07:29 PM »

I have done business with Tommy. I t is unfortunate, it took me several s12 ing emails to get my eggs. Maybe I got him in a good mood. Check his feedback on Ebay. It is almost all Buyer beware.
birdflu

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

TOMMY BUD, JUST MAN UP AN PAY THIS MAN HIS MONEY BACK,  YOU ARE DESTROYING YOURE EGG BUISNESS, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SHOP ON HERE SHOP EGGBID  AND EBAY,  NO MORE EXSCUSES PAY THIS MAN HIS MONEY AND YA OUGHT TO COMP HIM SUM EGGS TO JUSTIFY  WHAT HAPPENED,, COME ON TOMMY PEOPLE    WONT TOLERATE THIS TO MUCH LONGER,  DO THE RIGHT THING ALREADY,,,,,,,
Dorothy

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »

Tommy, it is important to take care of these obligations and maybe not do any more auctions until you do.
frank_lap_127
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 09:20:49 PM »

Tommy, as a young guy, I know it's hard to deal with buisness when you just start, but you should give money back to people and take a smaller portion of this buisness complex if you are able to. Remember Devin Boutte, I would not like to finish like him and I'm sure you don't to no?

Frank
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »