Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:17:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Buy and Sell
| | |-+  selling & shipping eggs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: selling & shipping eggs  (Read 2259 times)
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« on: January 23, 2008, 10:06:01 AM »

Hello All, I just got an email from a customer that won 6+ gambel eggs from me I sent 11 to him they were stuck in the mail for 7 days and of course I told him to set them anyways well he just told me all 11 of them hatched out. I'm not in this business to get rich just what GOD has done for me but this 1 customer being satisfied sure feels better than any case of beer I ever drank. I'm setting eggs weekly as well as selling them too and ship check them out I Thanks YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOU DONE TO HELP ME OUT Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy www.TLsgamebirdfarm.com
PSUQuailer

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 02:55:17 PM »

How do you ship your eggs?  I would like to try to sell some but dont know how to package them.

Ryan S.
TLsgamebirdfarm
Expert Member

Butlers, ten. reds, Tx A&M, jumbo brown coturnix

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

ryan, I use the foam rubber 105 hole count for 100 northern eggs and for the smaller ones the 24, or 48 plastic quail trays from eggcarton.com I got the cup topped ones now and only can use them for northerns and put toilet paper on top of eggs to cushion them cuz coturnix I use flat top and put more toilep paper to cushion them cuz they bigger and then wrap each tray up in bubble wrap..I've been selling eggs and they've not gotten there b4 the weekend and I hate that so I sent them new eggs and went to shipping on tues. the same thing happened again stuck over weekend and you know everyone acted like I was supposed to send them out fresh eggs but I'm only gonna make all happy as I can and continue to improve my hatch rates its what GOD has chosen for me to do and I get hatch rates like he did no money can top that.Thanks, and GOD BLESS, Tommy
PSUQuailer

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »

Thanks for the info. i will hopefully put it into good use. j41

Ryan S.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »