Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:24:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
TQP Forum has a new look!  Let us know what you think!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Supplier Feedback
| | |-+  keith.bass@sbcglobal.net
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: keith.bass@sbcglobal.net  (Read 6548 times)
moorefarm
« on: May 21, 2007, 01:48:03 PM »

Anybody know how to reach this guy I paid for some chicks and its like he fell off the earth.  Know chicks no e-mail no call.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 02:00:10 PM »

Anybody know how to reach this guy I paid for some chicks and its like he fell off the earth.  Know chicks no e-mail no call.

moorefarm,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. This person doesn't sound familiar, where did you order your chicks from??

I would suggest that you screen sellers prior to ordering chicks or eggs.

There are allot of people here that can vouch for sellers and they can also steer you away from deadbeats.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
aKirA
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »

Yep I hate deadbeat sellers.

I usually give them a few weeks then would attempt to do a payment retraction before it's too late. That's if you used credit. Good luck.
RedOakGamebirds
Administrator
Expert Member

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 10:46:41 PM »

I dont know Keith personally but he's a regular customer of mine and has always spoken in a professional manner with me.  I'm not vouching credit with anyone on here as I can only speak for myself.  I havent been on here regularly for the past couple weeks, my emails in some sort of way have been fouled up as many are being returned to sender, and then to top off my already bothersome list the USPS is being a pain in the Royal you know what.  I've had pending chick orders for over two months which I have yet to ship the first one.  My feed bill is well over $1,000 a month, hard time shipping chicks, Avian scare again on the rise, USPS shipping issues with some areas, emails being returned, etc.  Not sure what else can go wrong at this point but I better not speak too soon. 

Perhaps Keith will add to this thread.

We manufacture egg shipping foam!
Pollorum/Typhoid/Avian Free
NPIP 52-186
Member NAGA and Virginia Game Bird Asociation
txhoghunter
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 11:02:44 AM »

Yes, I've purchased a few rounds of BW eggs from them. All communication has been by email - I have no phone number. The email responses are a bit slow, on average 3-4 days from question to response, but they have always responded, and have delivered everything I've purchased. 
moorefarm
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 02:31:21 PM »

Thanks everybody I got there number and everything is looking good.  I guess with me being a Tech I am online more the the avg. person and I want everyone up to my speed.
Bass Quail Farm
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 12:34:37 AM »

Thanks everyone for trying to help moorefarm locate our number. I spoke with Mr. Moore this afternoon and he had received the chicks. I do most of the correspondence here at home and was down with a bug that the kids brought home. So if anyone is to blame it is me not Keith. No excuse is a good one but we do hope to provide good service and I regret not getting out of bed and keeping in touch with Mr. Moore. He did assure me that everything was square with us now. I imagine that I would be trying to find something out too. This forum can be both helpful and informative and since we have now registered I'm sure that we will be looking in from time to time. We appreciated the person who let us know that there was a thread here on the forum which we needed to address.
chlt lab

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »

Hi

How can we contact you?

I found Bass Quail Farm doing a google search. The keith.bass@sbcglobal.net email keeps bouncing back with error code 550 no such user/address  and there is no phone number posted on the website.

I'm looking for Georgia Giant Quail eggs.

Thanks,
           Jerome
bobhunter

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »

I think I saw him on some forums last year but not recently.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »