Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:32:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Hope everyone had a great year.  Welcome to 2013.  Our monthly drawings will be starting back soon!
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Raising Gamebirds
| |-+  Incubation
| | |-+  FOR SALE TWO NOM-45 NATUREFORM INCUBATORS, GQF =3 INCU AND =2 HATCHERS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FOR SALE TWO NOM-45 NATUREFORM INCUBATORS, GQF =3 INCU AND =2 HATCHERS  (Read 13030 times)
jeepozzy

Personal Text

« on: January 30, 2011, 12:34:26 PM »

The Nom45's were originally sold for ostrich, which is only the egg holding trays that go into the racks that make them for such.  There's been such a following with people converting them for poultry and gamebirds that Natureform makes conversion egg flat holders that fit right onto the existing racks and hold the plastic egg flats or you can make your own trays to fit the racks.

Holds temp really well (+/-1*F), automatic humidity system is great and I'm getting great hatch rates....which is the main thing.  Also, they run on 110Vac and not 220.

They are a good incubator, I'd recommend them.  Plus, the company is still in business and you can buy any part you need for it still.

1000.00 EA HAVE TWO.  BEST OFFER CONSIDERED.  GQFS 250.00 EA ALSO HAVE 2EA LYON R1 HUMIDIFIERS TO SELL 100.00EA
DarrenS

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 08:17:06 PM »

How old are these 'bators and when is the last time you used them?
jeepozzy

Personal Text

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 09:41:46 PM »

1994 AND TESTED ONE UNIT YESTERDAY ALL WORKS WELL.  ONE OF THE NON-45 I WILL ORDER A HUMIDITY SENSOR THATS NOT WORKING.  TEST IT WITH THE WORKING HUMITY SENSOR AND IT WORKED FINE.  JUST NEED TO ORDER PARTS GQF USE LAST YEAR WORKED GREAT.

COULD FIRE ALL UP AND TEST EACH UNIT GQF ARE ALSO 1993 TO 1995 I WOULD SAY
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »