Website Main Page
Forum Main Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:24:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Buy & Sell Gamebirds online!
Click Here for TQP Auction & Ads
42420 Posts in 6016 Topics by 2375 Members
Latest Member: jg102
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  That Quail Place Forum
|-+  Our Member's Section
| |-+  New or Existing Member's Section
| | |-+  Me & My Quail
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Me & My Quail  (Read 35628 times)
GSP4

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 08:59:46 AM »

Hi Suz  as you can see these guys have already made you part of thier family, but you can call on me for backup any time. s020 Wev've been married 32yrs next month will be 33 yrs. together 35yrs. knew each other longer about 37yrs. ouch makes me sound really old! I'm a young 51yrs old. He likes having a wife that loves the same things he does that way he can spend money and not get yelled at and does'nt have to do all the work s020
GSP4

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 09:12:07 AM »

Suz hope you are over the pox soon I hear they can be nasty when you are not a little kid. hey your not wasteing time, your doing research! you always have to research when you have birds, with all the new strains of virus and such they say thier are now and if there is a better med for this or that :grin:
slider
Expert Member

What do you mean I have to press 1 for english.

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 09:29:55 AM »

Well I can see that you old guys have all got your tails to wagging!!!!!! s020

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 09:52:49 AM »

me too  x 10!!!

s020  s020  s020  s020  s020 

s020  s020  s020  s020  s020

EDIT:   ::) This post was suppose to be #30, right under Reeves post.  By the time I posted it, look what happened.....9 other posts!!  Oh well, it works good here too, right along with sliders comment!    ROFLOL!!    ^-^
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 10:08:08 AM by CharlieHorse » Logged

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.
Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 11:18:09 AM »

Hi Suz  as you can see these guys have already made you part of thier family, but you can call on me for backup any time. s020 Wev've been married 32yrs next month will be 33 yrs. together 35yrs. knew each other longer about 37yrs. ouch makes me sound really old! I'm a young 51yrs old. He likes having a wife that loves the same things he does that way he can spend money and not get yelled at and does'nt have to do all the work s020

........and to think, I thought you were a male since you never filled out your profile. Not only that, you are up there in age like the rest of us. s020

GPS4, I am going on 36 yrs. this May, Oh  s53  it is this Sunday s80. O'well I'll do like I did last year.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »

I get the impression this will be a great site to waste time on,
Suz

Soooo, you think we are a waste of time, huh?

(I think that was Reeves point, too.

When nuts are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuts, look at France.
wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2008, 01:48:08 PM »

I'm sure he'd try and trade me in for a better model but knows he'd get nothing for me  :grin:

Has he tried Saudi Arabia?

[/quote]Anyway I've really been enjoying my time on the forum so far[/quote]

Told ya,                        Didn't I?

[/quote] I've got chicken pox :-[ [/quote]

In that case, you should have sent a more recent picture.  Good thing I didn't know about the pox, my nightmares might have been worse.

wildergamebirds
Expert Member

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 02:18:53 PM »

1. Yes, I do believe he tried bartering with the Arabs ............ he was offered a 3 legged camel with a wonky hump ::), so decided to keep me
  Well, you are of some value.

3. Don't worry they haven't marked my pretty face pmpl :laugh:................ so sweet dreams tonight :-*
Suz  j2

I'm in for it now!  Thanks a lot.  (I'll explain the nightmare thing in a separate thread).

slider
Expert Member

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »

Steve, I did not know GSP4 was a girl either, but I did notice that some of her post were kinda funny...you know like a girl... s020

jaime7997
Expert Member

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2008, 09:33:08 PM »

Girls can be cool too.... I guess I need to take that picture of the hubby and dog off there, who knows, unless  you read the posts about him building a pen for me, you probably think i"m a boy too... Girl power!!!  s020
slider
Expert Member

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2008, 11:03:21 PM »

Ya`ll need to come out of the closet....so we know who we dealing with.. s020..I did check out your MySpace ..nice pic.Said you had to approve all friends request before I could get in...I am not a member...no desire...to old...

frank_lap_127
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2008, 11:54:14 PM »

Firstly my shed pens (please bare in mind I'm a girl who with the help of her 10yr old daughter built sheds & pens, while not at my best with power tools)

You even build cages that are better than mine, and I'm a boy!  s020

You have one of the installations I saw for Coturnix and CPQ. Normally, most people will overcrowd them, keep them in a dirty place, but your installations can be described in one word : wonderful!

Really nice job, continue good work like this, every body should have a quail husbandry like this!

s98

Frank
GSP4

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2008, 09:08:04 AM »

Pheasant Hollow Farm

Hi Suz as you can see these guys have already made you part of thier family, but you can call on me for backup any time.
 I'm a young 51yrs old.

........and to think, I thought you were a male since you never filled out your profile.

Pheasant Hollow Sorry guys!!!! I never fill out my profile, other forums  c110  I belong to most of the guys didn't care for girls being there. it's better now I'm happy to say.   :laugh:  Coop Villa has known for almost a month.

Not only that, you are up there in age like the rest of us

I think I may be older than most of you   :-o  s020

GPS4, I am going on 36 yrs. this May, Oh   s53   it is this Sunday

Pheasant Hollow  Your just a    SPRING CHICKEN!  :grin: you've only been hatched a few years longer than I've been married!  :-o   s020   Early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! 

O'well I'll do like I did last year.
Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

what did did you do last year?

slider
Steve, I did not know GSP4 was a girl either, but I did notice that some of her post were kinda funny...you know like a girl...  s020

s020 there is alway a clue slider j2

Ya`ll need to come out of the closet....so we know who we dealing with.. 

:laugh: I really didn't think it made a diff. it being a bird form, ask a question, get an answer that sort of thing. but I must say it has givin me some good laughs as well and I have met some good fun loving people and to think it was because I didn't fill out my profile!  s020

jaime7997
Girls can be cool too.... I guess I need to take that picture of the hubby and dog off there, who knows, unless you read the posts about him building a pen for me, you probably think i"m a boy too... Girl power!!!

Yeah another girl!  s016  jaime!  hey Suz another backup j2. hey guys you never know how many of us girls may be lurking just waiting to pop out when least expected  c49 :laugh:  jaime7997 don't take down your avie it's a great pic.

Pheasant Hollow Farm
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

EST. 2001 Owner/Operator Located in Slate, WV

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2008, 09:20:56 AM »

GSP4,

I've been married for 35years, going on 36 this Monday May 12th. I wish I was 36years old. I just turned 58 years old.

I think slider is older then me and Jake Levie is the oldest posting member.

It is nice to see that women are interested in game bird raising and also hunting. There just isn't enough of them in this P.C. world we live in.

Kudo's to the women on here j2

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Specializing in Manchurian Ring-necked Pheasants and Melanistic Mutant Pheasants for release, propagation and the hunting community. Licensed by the State of WV. DNR# D6-42-23-GF1
CharlieHorse
Expert Contributor
Expert Member

Northern Bobwhites

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »

Kudo's to the women on here

What happen to your commitment to the "He-Man Woman Haters Club"?    ???

If everyone keeps dropping out, next thing you know, I'll be the only one left!  s47

Just goes to show who's really runnin' things and just how easy some men will jump the fence.  I'm standin' my ground, I'm not budgin'!   :x

Thanks alot Suz658!!   I just lost around 7 or 8 members!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »